The description of the register according to the law of personal data (523/1999) 10§ and 24§. We have taken into account the requirements of the EU Data Protection Regulation applicable from 25 May 2018.
Palee Products Oy (later MakeUpShop.fi) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. With this Privacy Statement we inform our customers of their personal data processing. Customer must agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement before ordering.
The customer information of MakeUpShop.fi is confidential. We will never save client's bank account information or credit card information.
Personal data will be processed within the limits permitted and required by the Personal Data Act. Registered personal data will be deleted at the request of the user. If you wish, you can request your personal information stored on our system for review by email (email@example.com).
REGISTRAR AND IT’S CONTACT INFORMATION
Palee Products Oy (y-code: 2898158-4)
Paalutie 8, 65410 Vaasa
You can ask more about privacy and personal data processing via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE RECEIVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- Our company and its employees
- Payment Service who receives a payment from you (Klarna)
- IT company which maintains our web site
- Transport company which delivers your purchased products.
JUSTIFICATION FOR KEEPING THIS REGISTER
A person has registered as a customer of MakeUpShop.fi or has bought makeup’s from the web shop of MakeUpShop.fi. Ordering does not require registration. On the first order, however, the customer can register himself/herself to the MakeUpShop.fi customer register by providing his/her name and other mandatory information. At the same time, he/she must agree that MakeUpShop.fi registers personal information (name, address, phone, email, gender) in it’s customer register.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
We collect personal data for the purpose of customer relationship management. The data that we collect can be shared with the information provided by the user, data collected from the use of online services and data created by analytics.
The personal data which we collect:
- Information provided by the customer himself
- Contact information such as address, e-mail address and telephone number
- Payment details
- We do not store a person's bank account information or credit card information
- In co-operation with the Payment Service Klarna. Klarna handles all our payment transactions.
- Information derived from the use of our web site
- Purchase History (previous purchase transactions in our online store, ordered products and the price information of those products)
- Delivery information (selected delivery method and delivery address)
- Product Reviews
- Usage and browsing information of our Web Shop (customer can not be identified by the data we collect)
- Product recommendation and other information and tags used for targeted content.
Providing identification, contact information and payment information is mandatory when you shop at MakeUpShop.fi.
We may receive more information about our customers from our partners, such as the payment service provider. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation, we will notify the customer of the personal information we receive from third parties at the first contact with the customer or at the latest within one month of receiving the personal data.
How we use the personal data?
- We use the information we provide to maintain customer relationships, develop customer service and provide a better customer experience.
- Order delivery
- We use the information we receive for order submission, processing and archiving. Information is also used to track lost packages.
- Web Shop
- We use the information we receive to maintain the operation of our website, to develop its operations, to analyze purchasing behavior, and to statistical purposes.
- We use the information we receive to target and improve product recommendation and marketing.
The information is processed based on the customer relationship between customer and MakeUpShop.fi, and also based on agreement, site use, customer's separate explicit consent or legal obligations.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Required customer information will be disclosed to third parties to enable payment and delivery. We can also provide anonymous customer information for marketing purposes as well as for analytics and personalization purposes. We use buyer behavior and browsing information with our partners so that we can offer you products and deals that are of interest to you. If necessary, we also provide information to the authorities. No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to a third party.
PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
All information processed in the MakeUpShop.fi is protected by general standards. Access to customer information requires user rights for the internal network of MakeUpShop.fi. Customer information is located on the password protected server of MakeUpShop.fi. Third parties do not have access to the information maintained on the Web Shop or other related systems.
Personal data and payment information is always processed with encrypted SSL connection. Payment information (personal identity number, online bank details, credit card details) is processed in an external secure and encrypted system, and the customer's personal identification number or payment and credit card numbers are not stored in the Web Shop.
We use Google Analytics to analyze our Web Site usage, popular products, and sales. The information sent to Google is anonymized. Learn more about handling Google Analytics data.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
We save your personal data no longer than for the time needed to complete the uses described in this brochure. Some information may be kept longer if necessary to fulfill the obligations set out in law.
We save your personal data:
- In our Web Shop for five years
- In our email archive for seven years
- In our accounting material for seven years
You have the right to revise your personal data, the right to correct wrong data, the right to restrict processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent and the right to appeal to the supervisory authority.
Please note that we can remove all your personal data from our Web Shop only if we do not have statutory obligations to continue processing your personal data.
CHANGING THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Due to future legislative changes and because we are constantly trying to develop our services, therefore we reserve the right to change this privacy statement by notifying it on this page. We will inform our registered customers via email if there comes any significant changes to the Privacy Statement.